Internal Sales Engineer – Air Conditioning and Refrigeration – £30k-£40k
- Commercial Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- End-Users, Consultants, OEMs, Contractors
- South East
- £30k-£40k Competitive Salary, Pension Scheme, Mobile Phone 20 holiday and Plus bank Hols
- A Market leader in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- International business with opportunities to progress towards an abroad career if you so desired
- Our client’s high quality levels are based on decades of industry experience and the consistent use of the latest technologies and research
- Fantastic personal and career development
Internal Sales Engineer
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team of a Globally known Market Leader in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- As an Internal Sales Engineer, you will be selling this manufacturers full range of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration products
- The Internal Sales Engineer will be dealing with End-users, Consultants, OEMs, and Contractors
- As you will be joining a worldwide market leader, there are many opportunities to develop your career and progress within the company and even over seas
The Ideal Person:
- Candidates must have experience within the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration market.
- Our client is looking for someone who is qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Would also suit an Engineer looking to move over to the commercial side.
- You will need to be a good communicator who works well in a team.
- Hungry for success your will use initiative and determination to maximise the potential in your area
Contact: Karryn Brickell
Phone: 0208 397 4114
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.