Internal Sales Engineer - Hydraulics - £30k-£35k
- Oil & Gas OEM, Pharmaceutical OEM, Food & Beverages OEM, Chemical OEM
- South West
- £30k-£35k per annum, Company Bonus (paid annually), Life Assurance, 28 Days Annual Leave
- Our client is one of the UK’s leading official distributors of Hydraulic and ancillary products to a range of applications with a fantastic market reputation
- Extremely ambitious plans to grow the company nationwide in 2019
- Realistic and genuine career progression opportunities
- Based out of the Gloucestershire head office you will be acting as the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- A lot of your role will be involved in technical support, re-negotiation of products and strong liaison with External Sales and Service teams
- You will be taking enquiries for products such as Hydraulic Pistons, Pumps, Valves, Connectors, Fittings as well as Hydraulic Hoses among other similar products
- Dealing with applications such as Oil & Gas, Food & Beverages, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Construction
- Responsible for dealing with enquiries effectively in order to assist customers and close off sales
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will have worked in Internal Sales with strong knowledge and understanding of Hydraulic equipment
- Able to work at pace and effectively
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to communicate with customers and internal colleagues
- Ability to work smart, occasionally under pressure with minimal supervision
Consultant: Jordan Nylander
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.