Internal Sales – Generators - £30k
- Diesel Power Generators, Gas Generators
- Power stations, Datacentres, Food & Beverage, Commercial
- North East
- Up to £30k, pension contribution, mobile, phone, laptop, generous commission scheme, 25 days plus bank holiday, Pool car provided
- Our client offers a full range of options, from a straightforward service contract through to a comprehensive multi-generator/synchronised mains installation and facility-management cover.
- They look after 700 generators and more than 450 for third parties.
- Growing company and very well established within the UK
- Recently have won the European AMPS award & National award for innovation
Internal Sales Engineer
- This role is mainly receiving orders from clients processing that order and providing a quotation for the clients to review
- 70% of Projects are mainly power station enquiries as our client owns 65% of UK power station generator projects
- Projects can range from £265,000-£13Mi
- Technical responsibilities with clients for e.g asking the application of the generator discussing how the product works and providing technical assistance
- 90% Internal - 10% external - pool car provided.
The Ideal Person:
Internal Sales Engineer
- Ideallysomeone from a power generation background
- Experience of quotations within the generator industry
- Will consider candidates from a battery storage & Bio fuel background
- Ideally HNC/HND Electrical OR Mechanical engineering degree
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.