Internal Telephone Accounts Manager - £17k-£23k
- End User
- North East
- £17k-£23k, 21 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down of up to 4 days, Pension.
- Our client is one of the UK’s leading distributors of safety footwear, protective workwear, personal protective equipment and workplace safety products, Progressive Safety can provide a complete in-stock service for all your health and safety requirements.
- Our Client’s protective equipment provides complete head-to-toe protection, with a complete range of products from all the major manufacturers.
- Our Client has a long standing heritage of excellence and an established strong track record in the market sector.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers, and is well placed to provide advice & support on products.
- As an Internal Telephone Accounts Manager you will promote and raise awareness, by supporting the Sales Team.
- Providing advice where needed to ensure that the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- Make outbound sales calls.
- Organize and schedule call backs to clients.
- Selling the clients range of safety clothing to clients over the phone.
- Must be computer literate.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who hungry to succeed and build a career as an Internal Telephone Accounts Manager.
- A desire to build upon current skill set and be part of a thriving organisation.
- Experience of 1 years experience in Tele Sales or Customer Service role would be advantageous.
- You should possess excellent organisational skills and be diligent at completing paperwork.
- Fantastic communicator with internal and external clients.
Consultant: Louise Ashena
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.