Internal Trainee Sales Engineer - Control & Automation - £18k-£19k
- Control & Automation, Electrical & Electronic components
- End Users, OEM’s, System integrators, General Manufacturing
- North West
- Up to £19k, Profit related bonus, Pension, 25+8 holidays, Benefits Package
- Cash rich, leading distributor of Control & Automation equipment who have excellent partnerships with leading manufacturers. Offered manufacturing training through a mixture of internal and external courses.
- You will be given an opportunity to move into external sales roles or hands on engineering positions.
- Office based role in Manchester, working Monday – Friday for a company who specialise in control & automation.
- The role involves high level customer/technical support - customers will contact the branch for technical assistance and this individual will be expected to advise accordingly on products and applications.
- The product portfolio is very wide and consists of PLC’s, Drives, SCADA, general automation and electrical equipment.
- You will be dealing with various market sectors from food & beverage, automotive, pharmaceutical and general manufacturing companies.
The Ideal Person:
- This will suit someone with an engineering qualification in electrical or electronic engineering.
- Looking for someone who can provide high level technical solutions advice and enjoys trouble shooting.
- It may suit a Service Engineer or hands on engineer who now wants to work in an office based role.
- Commutable distance to Manchester.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.