International Field Service Technician - Construction Machinery - £28k
- Heavy Plant, Construction Capital Equipment
- Industrial End Users
- South East
- £28k, £6k OTE. Overtime and Overseas Allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Onsite Gym, Onsite Canteen, 25 days holiday plus holiday bonus
- A $20bn global business.
- Can offer fantastic opportunities to progress career and learn new skills.
- All travel and expenses covered for this role.
- A great chance for the right person to use their expertise and travel the world.
- Provide on-site Technical Support on Construction Equipment to the team of 10 Middle East & Africa Importers
- Working on all construction equipment to include:
- Light Equipment - Compact Track Loaders, Mini- and Midi- Excavators, Mini- Wheel Loaders, Rough Terrain Forklifts, Skid Steer Loaders, Telehandlers and Tractor Loader Backhoes.
- Also on Heavy Equipment - Articulated Trucks, Crawler Excavators, Dozers, Graders, Wheel Loaders, Wheeled Excavators.
- Coach importers/ dealers with repair techniques & technical knowledge.
- Answering network requests to provide technical support
- Support the importer on PDI and customer training activities
- Time with spent between Office and Africa & Middle East. Up to 50% of time spent in Middle East & Africa, 2 weeks periods, can be short notice.
- £13.50 an hour. Time and a third paid for the first 2 hours during overtime, time and a half paid for every overtime our paid after. Time and a half paid all day Saturday. Double pay on Sundays.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience working on Heavy Machinery
- Experience in any construction role with transferable skills
- Flexibility to travel and spend periods away from home
- Military people welcome
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.