Key Account Manager – HVAC - £45k-£50k Basic – Up to £85k OTE
- HVAC, Air Conditioning, Chillers, Refrigeration, Heat Pumps, Air Handling, Ventilation and Controls
- Contractors & Installers
- London, South East
- £35k - £50k, £15k - £85k OTE paid quarterly, company pension with generous employer contribution as well as other flexible benefits such as healthcare, life assurance, health screenings, dining cards, cycle to work, dental insurance, health cash plan, personal accident insurance, buy/sell holidays, online retail discount and gym discount platform
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the sales team of one of the world’s leading brands within the HVAC market.
- This is a genuine global leader with an internationally recognised brand who have been responsible for a number of firsts and innovations within the heating and cooling industry.
- This innovation continues with a new virtual Key Account Manager role within their sales team
- This is a multiple award winning organisation, widely regarded as a great place to work with fantastic career development opportunities.
- This is a completely virtual / home based Key Accounts role to manage and develop sales and opportunities from an established client base of installers / contractors across the South London and Southern Home Counties area.
- With a virtual remit this will allow you to be highly accessible to your client base and to develop long term relationships through all means of communication.
- With an opportunity to sell across a huge range of Air Conditioning, Chillers, Refrigeration, Heat Pumps, Air Handling, Ventilation and Controls your goal will be to effectively manage and develop incremental sales and projects from that client base.
- Fantastic support from Design and Applications teams in house will allow you to engage in all size projects across all different sectors.
- There will still be the occasional requirement to visit customers too.
- £35k - £50k, £15k - £85k OTE paid quarterly, company pension with generous employer contribution as well as other flexible benefits such as healthcare, life assurance, health screenings, dining cards, cycle to work, dental insurance, health cash plan, personal accident insurance, buy/sell holidays, online retail discount and gym discount platform.
The Ideal Person:
- Customer satisfaction is first and foremost in your mind.
- You will have a sales or commercial background in external or internal roles such as sales, quotations, estimating, applications engineering or technical support.
- Some experience within the HVAC or Building Services sector with knowledge of any of the following: Heating, Air Conditioning, Chillers, Refrigeration, Heat Pumps, Air Handling, Ventilation or Controls
Tel no:0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.