Key Account Manager – Mobile Hydraulics - £50k-£63k
- Mobile and Off Road sector
- £50k-£63k + 3% holiday bonus + Commission scheme CAPPED at 35% of basic + up to 6% profit related bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Excellent pension scheme, Laptop, Mobile and Company Car provided
- Working for a leading global manufacturer of hydraulics and controls
- Operating within the Industrial, Mobile and Oil & Gas Industries in the UK and internationally
- Relationships in place with key customers already
- Part of a wider engineering business
- Offering a wide range of leading technologies
- As a Key Account Manager you will be looking after and managing a team of engineers and support staff
- You will be key account manager for 1 large global OEM
- Working within the Mobile market dealing with kit used in the agricultural, construction and off highway markets
- The role is nationwide though there will be a lot of work in the Midlands
- Looking to manage the account whilst also looking to grow the business within the account
The Ideal Person:
- MUST have experience managing large complex OEM’s
- Able to talk right through from Engineer level to MD/Board room level
- Ideally someone from a hydraulics background – systems ideally though they would consider pneumatics
- Mobile market knowledge a huge benefit, but not essential
- Preferably a degree though HNC/HND + or good time served will be considered
- Hard working, self motivated and driven
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.