Lighting Applications Consultant Midlands - £55k
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Products
- Architects, Specifiers, Contractors and End Users
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- £55k, ote £70k, Company car or allowance, 25 days holiday, mobile, lap top, pension, corporate benefits
- Very strong brand name.
- Excellent backing and support
- Known for high quality products.
- Lighting Applications Consultant.
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of high quality outdoor and interior lighting solutions.
- This will typically be seen in retail parks, offices, showrooms, stadiums and hotels to name but a few.
- You will be home/field based covering the Midlands, the area goes as far North as Manchester and as far South as Watford – the Midlands being the ideal location.
- 4 days field based and 1 day at home.
- Selling to Architects, Specifiers, Contractors and End Users.
- New business/specification focused.
- Excellent database and strong leads provided.
- This is a fantastic opportunity with a very well recognised market leading manufacturer.
- Lighting sales, specification sales, interior lighting, exterior lighting.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have lighting sales experience.
- Strong contacts and experience within the Architect and Specifier market.
- Understands the full cradle to grave process
- Sharp, polished and professional.
Consultant: Nick Harris
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.