Maintenance Engineer - Air Con & Refrigeration - £25k-£28k
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration
- End Users
- South East
- £25k-£28k, Overtime, pension, 26 days holiday plus 8 statutory days
- This is a great opportunity to join a well respected, privately owned, best in field, award winning business who strives to achieve excellence in all aspects of installation, engineering, and customer service.
- The company have a proven track record in its products expertise and service knowledge in the industry.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides genuine opportunities both professionally and personally.
- Our client is trusted by some of the biggest companies in the UK, spanning across research, academia, healthcare, business and the high street.
- The company where established over 50 years ago, and have built a solid reputation. Most of their work is either repeated business or referrals from very satisfied customers.
- As Maintenance Engineer you will manage the maintenance and repairs to Refrigeration and air con units.
- This is a great opportunity for the Maintenance Engineer to shine and grow with an established company, learning all aspects of the business.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Visiting various sites.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who has the ability to work, has a minmum of 2 years’ experience within Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sector of Refrigeration & Air Con sector as an Engineer.
- Must have a City & Guild 2079 cert or Equivalent, F – Gas 2079 – 04.
- Must have a pro-active approach customer service.
- Honest, enthusiastic and with the drive to succeed and be successful.
- Highly self motivated, well organised, confident and resourceful.
- Driving Licence.
Consultant: Louise Ashena
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.