Mobile Technician - Multifunctional Printing Devices - £25k-£32k
- Multifunctional Printing Devices
- Corporates, SMEs, Education Sector
- London, South East
- £25k-£32k, Company Car, Phone, Laptop, Tools if required, work related bonus scheme and incentives, 6 month probation, Ongoing training- with 2 days induction at the Head Office then time on the road with other technicians before going out on their own
- Family owned business proudly established for over 30 years in the print / managed print sector,
- A company that genuinely puts the level of service provided at the top of the priorities list, ensuring that customers stay customers.
- Multi award winning company with a passion for the further development of their staff.
- Partners with brands such as Cannon, Ricoh and Xerox.
- Grown extensively in the past 5 years with strong expansion targets set for the next 2 years.
- Homebased Mobile Technician servicing and repairing multifunctional printing devices from manufacturers like Ricoh and Cannon.
- Covering servicing jobs in North & West London, outside and inside the M25.
- There is a constant flow of service visits, not always breakdown calls but customers pay more for a general service of machines.
- You will be expected to cover 6-7 jobs a day, as well breakdowns.
- Reports into a team leader.
The Ideal Person:
- Looking for someone who has Ricoh or Cannon trained experience.
- Good customer facing communication skills.
- Someone with IT Experience of scanning, printing, and setting up multifunctional devices.
- Someone who is organised and can plan their own diary whilst being able to work in a group.
- Easy commute to North West London.
- Need to pass a DVS process due to working with schools and colleges.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.