National Clinical Training Manager - Mobility/Disability
- Specialist Seating & Standing, Mobility, Sleeping therapy & Specialist Bathroom Equipment
- UK Sales Team & Management Team
- London, South East, West Midlands, Nationwide
- £40k-£45k (DOE) + profit sharing scheme at the end of the year, Company Car/Car Allowance, Phone, Laptop, Pension & 25 days’ holiday
- Been established over 30 years.
- A globally recognised pioneer in research, design and product development.
- Fantastic career potential and progression.
- As National Clinical Training Manager, you will have a primary focus on raising clinical knowledge and expertise within the UK sales division.
- You will be an inspiring trainer and coach, highly credible, engaging and highly ethical.
- Managing the scope, creation and delivery of the clinical annual training plan, incorporating programmes, modules, courses and coaching as required.
- Continually innovate with training methods and delivery utilising a full range of digital and technology training that strengthens the quality of blended learning.
- Training takes place remotely, on patch for the Product Advisors and sometimes at H/O.
- You will probably be in H/O a couple of times a week but not every week.
- Autonomus diary planning and the company will attempt to cluster training days at head office together so you have less trips there.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist.
- Ideally you will have experience of working with paediatrics but not a must.
- You will have an outgoing personality to be able to engage with, therapists, parents and all other stakeholders.
- Experience or aptitude in delivering training.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Coaching skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ethical & approachable.
- An empathetic approach to the circumstances and needs of customers.
- IT literate with MS Office and ability to learn new systems.
- A full driving licence.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.