New Product Development Specialist - Medical Devices - £25k-£30k
- Medical Devices
- North East
- £25k-£30k, 25 days holiday, Pension, Health Cash Plan Scheme
- A market leading manufacturer and distributor of medical products
- Seeing continual and exponential growth
- A fantastic career opportunity
New Product Development Specialist
- Supporting the Senior New Product Development Manager with all aspects of the product development process.
- Liaising internally with Regulatory, Design, Marketing, Operations and Sales teams to enable efficient and compliant launches of new products and updates to existing products.
- Liaise with customers and sales team to research and investigate clinical and commercial requirements for new products.
- Work with the Graphic Designer, Marketing and Sales Managers to produce product launch material, including; sales aids, fliers, brochures and online material.
The Ideal Person:
- Someone that is dynamic, organised and creative
- Ability to manage time efficiently and multi-task
- Industry experience and is preferred
- 1-3 years experience in either sales, marketing, product management/development or customer/supplier facing roles
- Previous involvement within a product launch is a plus
Consultant: Isabella Mills
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.