Procurement Officer NHS Trusts - £44,347 - £50,549
- Procurement Solutions
- NHS Trusts
- £44,347 - £50,549
- Ambitious procurement collaborative organisation representing the customer voice in the development of NHS Procurement.
- This organisation represents the majority of NHS trusts and influences circa £7.5 billion of NHS spend.
- Forward thinking and progressive business, adding value to Procurement within NHS
- Excellent career opportunity for performers
- Procurement role for NHS Trusts, exciting opportunity to join a new team
- Undertake Strategic Sourcing activity to deliver value for money for NHS Trusts including:
- -Managing pre-procurement activity e.g. prepare pre-qualification documentation, specifications
- -Selecting suppliers to participate in Requests for Quotation / Invitation to Tender, mini-comps, Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) processes etc.
- Selection Questionnaires (SQ’s) and Publishing tenders (ITT)
- Managing tender returns & evaluation
- Managing tender activity (open frameworks, restricted frameworks, dynamic purchasing systems (DPS)
- Making award recommendations / approvals and notifying decisions
- Finalising contract documents and awards
The Ideal Person:
- Must have procurement experience within the NHS
- Ideally you will have experience of electronic tendering/portals
- Need to be a team player who will integrate well into a new team
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.