Product Assessor - Beds/Cots, Moving & Handling and Pressure Care - £30k-£35k
- Beds/Cots, Moving & Handling and Pressure Care
- Tissue Viability Nurses, specialist nurses, occupational therapists, beds management, local authorities etc.
- South East
- £30k-£35k, Company bonus, Company Van, Workplace Pension, 20 days holiday, Mobile & Laptop
- Established for over 15 years
- Seeing good growth levels
- Great career opportunity
- To support all aspects of product assessment, training through education and demonstration, technical surveys and installations through quotations and after care. Mainly around Beds/Cots, Moving & Handling and Pressure Care.
- To support all areas of product assessment and technical surveys/install supervision
- To support all beds, cots and surfaces products through assessment, training and installation
- To support all moving and handling products through assessment and training.
- To support as required field based technical service issues
The Ideal Person:
- Looking for an assessor ideally from pressure care/moving handling products already but this is not a prerequisite as will certainly consider Physiotherapist, Disability Analysts, OT’s
- The equipment is heavy so you will need to be physically fit and have good assessing and training capabilities and comfortable with handling patients and demonstrating equipment.
- Perhaps Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist wanting to get into an assessors role
- An idea of NHS sales would be beneficial, professional, well presented
Consultant: Isabella Mills
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.