Product Specialist - Medical Devices - £28k-£32k
- Diagnostics and Endoscopic solutions
- NHS, Endoscopy, Decontamination, Procurement and Theatre
- £28k-£32k, £10k-£15k OTE, car, fuel card, healthcare, Ipad, Home office set up
- Leading Medical Devices Manufacturer
- Specialist in diagnostics and endoscopy solutions
- Well respected business with cutting edge devices
- Offering genuine career opportunities
- Selling a comprehensive Diagnostics and Endoscopic portfolio into hospital departments
- Covering Scotland
- Building relationships with Endoscopy, Decontamination, Procurement and Theatre points of contact
- Full induction and training provided
The Ideal Person:
- Must have some NHS sales experience.
- Must have drive, tenacity, hunger for success
- A strong science brain with an outgoing personality
- Ability to build relationships and influence the sale
- A willingness to learn and build a career
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.