Product Specialist – Ophthalmic Surgical Equipment - £45k-£49.5k
- Surgical ophthalmology equipment & consumables
- NHS, Private Hospitals, Procurement Managers, Theatre Managers, Medical Consultants and Surgical Teams.
- East Anglia
- £45k-£49.5k, £12k OTE (Uncapped – Paid quarterly), 25 Days Holiday, Stakeholder Pension Scheme, private healthcare & Company Car
- Marketing Leading manufacturer & distributor
- Established for over 90 years
- Global presence
Product Specialist – Ophthalmic Surgical Equipment
- To be the product specialist for a portfolio of precision ophthalmic surgical equipment and also microendoscopy equipment
- Collaborate in the training of sales reps on these products.
- Collaborate in the growth and business development in the region by understanding the needs and requirements of health professionals and administrators; promote this portfolio if products to meet these needs in a targeted, planned and cost effective profitable manner.
- Actively work on a plan to continuously achieve self-development.
- Reporting directly to UK Sales Manager.
- Theatre working required with Surgeons and Theatre Sisters
The Ideal Person:
- Educated to degree level desirable (in a relevant subject)
- Field sales in Ophthalmology or Nurse operating theatres (ideally), Theatre experience a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills, Competent product demonstration skills
- Listening, planning & organisation skills
- Self-motivated, Innovative, Good interpersonal & communication skills
- A highly motivated self-starter, committed to personal and professional development
- Displays high levels of self-awareness and maturity. Must be reliable, supportive, committed & passionate
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.