Project Consultant - Landscaping - £30k-£38k
- Aggregates, Blocks, Concrete, Street Paving, Street Furniture
- Architects, Local Authorities, Designers, Consulting Engineers
- South West
- £30k-£38k, up to £7.5k bonus, Company Car, Phone, Laptop, Pension, 25 days holiday
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the market Leader in residential and commercial paving and bespoke concrete designs in the hard landscaping industry
- Brilliant reputation of technological innovation and heavy investment in the workforce
- Fantastic opportunity to manage a flagship region which is central to the overall business strategy
- Strong support from comprehensive business intelligence data
- The Project Consultant will be working alongside other members of the team, and will be responsible for ensuring the specification of hard landscaping products with the diverse range of clients is completed to the high levels possible
- As part of the regional external sales team, the Project Consultant will be dealing with Local Authorities, Architects, Consulting Engineers and Main Contractors to drive sales in a £10M plus target region
- The Project Consultant will be an integral part of the team, managing projects with order values in excess of £100k, and ensuring all opportunities to cross sell the products across all catalogues are executed
- The Project Consultant is an important part of the team, in which placing a real emphasis on the quality of service and meeting the clients bespoke needs are central
- The Project Consultant will act as the first port of call in the process, offering design service support to the diverse clientele before passing onto contract team members to close the sale
The Ideal Person:
- If you are a dynamic and driven external salesperson within the construction field, looking for a next big step to progress your career, we want to hear from you
- Also open to internal candidates who have experience in architectural sales
- The successful candidate would ideally have some design experience in a commercial environment, and be driven to succeed in a technical sales role
- If you are an internal specification candidate, who has dealt with architects and/or specifiers with any construction product then we want to hear from
- This is the ideal role for someone who has sold a construction building product into contractors, and has a clear track record in building relationships with contractors and house builders
- Any experience dealing with Heavyside construction and Civils products would be advantageous
- The successful candidate will be a clear team player, and demonstrate a willingness to learn and adapt into an exciting role, and drive business in an important region for the business
Consultant: Max Bashlawi
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.