Project Sales Engineer - Lighting - £50k
- Architects, Consultants, Local Authorities, Contractors, End User
- North East
- £50k plus Uncapped on target earnings, Company car or allowance, Pension, holiday package.
- Our client is a leading, full-spectrum provider of professional and architectural lighting solutions. Built on over a century of expertise in lamps and luminaires.
- Supply international state-of-the art products and systems to the public, commercial and private sectors.
- They have an invested research and development department to ensure they are at the forefront of their market.
- Extensive growth in recent years offering opportunities for progression for its employees
- Selling a range of lighting offering solutions to Architects, Specifies Contractors and End Users.
- As a Project Lighting Engineer you will be working on a project by project basis providing solutions to a varied customer base. Specifying a solution to the architects and consultants as well as influencing end users in their choice of product
- You will have a broad range of lighting products available, to take to the clients in the region
The Ideal Person:
- You should have a lighting sales background
- Working knowledge of key M&E Consultants in the North East
- Contacts within Tier 1 Electrical Contractors
- Self starter, proven track record within lighting sales
- Enjoy working as part of a team towards a common goal of increasing the company’s market share
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.