Quotation & Technical Coordinator - Commercial - £26k-£32k
- South East
- £26k-£32k depending on exp, Pensions 6%, Healthcare, Private Health care, death In Service, holiday plus bank holidays
- Our Client is a market leading company who sell lighting solutions
- They have been defining the present and future using intelligent solutions, simple by listening carefully to the market
- As the Customer Services Manager you will be integral part of the business ensuring the customer always receive the best solutions
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new Customer Service Manager with excellent induction and training provided, and the opportunity to drive the business forward
Quotation & Technical Coordinator – Commercial
- The w Quotation & Technical Coordinator – Commercial will Quote Product prices, delivery specifications, communicate with customers, both external and internal to provide technical information’s
- Will have experience quoting with a technical product
- Ensure that the quotation function operates effectively and that the functions’ activities are aligned to departmental and Company objectives
- Support the Customer Service Manager and Sales Team.
The Ideal Person:
- Excellent understanding of Technical product
- Min of 2 years quoting and estimating experience within the lightening / electrical or construction Market
- Min of 2 years experience quoting a technical product
- Have commercial and technical knowledge
- Excellent Customer awareness & focus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, decision making, problem solving capabilities
Consultant: Chris Comley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.