Rail Sales Specialist - Civil Engineering - up to £35k
- Shoring Solutions, Temporary Works, Excavation Support Systems, Structural Steel, Civil Engineering Design, Wallers, Struts, Props, Bracing, Excavation Tools, Steel, Plant Hire
- Rail engineers, Rail Contractors, Rail Site Workers, Rail companies
- London, South East, South West
- Up to £35k, Uncapped Commission, Car, Pension
- Agenuine leading Manufacturer and Engineering Design Leader in Below Ground Shoring Solutions with a fantastic reputation in the industry for service excellence
- Working on some of the most impressive Civil Engineered Projects in the UK
- Established cash rich company that has been in the marketfor over 20 years
- Year on Year Growth with last year being the company’s best Financial Performance to date
- The team ethos is to work hard and you will be rewarded exceptionally witha commission scheme that stands out in the construction industry as highly lucrative
- Massive potential to grow in the business with accelerated career progression, multiple succession paths, layers of management and expansion plans already in place across the business to expand into new markets
- Operate their own fleet of vehicles to provide logistical distinction above and beyond what is offered by their competitors
Rail Sales Specialist
- As the Rail Sales Specialist you will be selling the companies manufactured range of shoring solutions - providing a service and selling on features and benefits
- Your route to market is very much focussing on Rail engineers, Rail Contractors, Rail Site Workers, Rail companies
- Your role as Rail Sales Specialist will encompass looking after a high performing territory with plenty of existing customer accounts, taking part in an exciting new position for the company
- A key part of the role will also be to target New and Upcoming Projects. These Projects will be Rail Projects
- As Technical Sales Representative you will operate closely with the local depot and work with the operations team to deliver an exceptional level of service, as well as liaising with and working closely with the Engineering Design Team based at the Head office
- The process is highly solution orientated, understanding client needs and delivering a product hire solution which will be technically adequate to requirements as well as cost competitive
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience in Construction industry essential
- Civils and/ or Rail experience highly desirable
- Ideally plant, or temporary works (ground shoring or falsework) related background
- Have a technical attitude and be able to demonstrate that he/ she can interpret and read customer briefs/ drawings
- Must be organised administratively and be able to deal with multiple opportunities in parallel
- Demonstrate a self-starter attitude
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.