Regional Sales Manager - Audiology - £35k-£40k
- Hearing Aids
- Private hearing care, which includes high street chains and independent owner-managed business i.e. the non-NHS market.
- South West, South Wales
- £35k-£40k + 20% OTE, Car, Pension, Laptop, Phone
- Leading manufacturer of Audiology solutions
- Cutting Edge product range
- Big investors in R&D
- Offering genuine career advancement opportunities for performers
- Excellent reputation for quality and service
- Multiple industry award winner
- An exciting opportunity to make a name for yourself in a dynamic growing audiology company
- You will be selling hearing device solutions to private hearing care businesses, high street chains and independent owner-managed business
- Working with the business owner/managers to help them achieve their objectives
- Attending conferences and product launches
The Ideal Person:
- Either Audiologists, Pharmacy shops, Dental practices or opticians
- At least 4 years experience selling to the Private medical sector or B2B
- Flexibility to travel daily throughout the territory with occasional overnight stays
- Must be comfortable delivering training and presenting in front of large groups
- Possessing commercial acumen and aptitude to drive business growth
- Ideally have aspirations to progress into management- fast track team leader role opportunity
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.