Sales Account Manager - Air conditioning & Heat Pumps - £35k-£47k
- Air Source Heat Pumps, Air Conditioning & Chillers
- Mechanical Consultants and Mechanical Contractors
- London, South East
- £35k-£47k plus Commission, Company Car, mobile phone, laptop, pension and many other benefits
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the sales team of one of the world’s leading brands within the Building Services market.
- A global market leader in Heating and Ventilation.
- With a innovative and pioneering approach to technology and a continuous commitment to research & development they are very highly regarded in the industry.
- As a multiple award winning organisation it is a great place to work.
- Fantastic personal and career development.
- As the Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for selling the companies range of air source heat pumps, chillers, air conditioning units and ventilation products.
- The Sales Account Manager will target the mechanical consultants, main contractors and mechanical contractors with a focus being on the contractors.
- You will be tasked with creating a need with the client via intelligent and open questioning, before then selling and influencing the customer to specify or commit to purchase of the company’s specialist and innovative systems.
- Covering North London & Northern Home Counties there is a very realistic target to hit through identifying new business on a project to project basis with plenty of business to nurture and grow organically.
- The business will train, develop and nurture the sales account manager to ensure they become an excellent and integral part of the National sales team.
- Autonomous, home based role.
The Ideal Person:
- You will be an experienced field sales representative, selling into contractors or mechanical/building services consultants.
- Applicants with an understanding, interest or passion in air conditioning, chillers, heating or the ventilation market will be of great interest however other building services related products will be considered.
- Most importantly you will be a driven, highly ambitious person and someone who has the personality and tenacity to build a career within a business to business sales environment.
Consultant: Karryn Bickell
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.