Sales Assessor - Mobility/Healthcare – £21k-24k
- Mobility - seating, slings, showering and toilet products
- NHS, Community, Special Schools, Nursing Homes and a lot of communicating and softly selling to Occupational Therapists
- South Wales
- £21k-24k - £28k OTE year one (Uncapped), Ford transit, phone, laptop, holiday
- A well established and reputable mobility company
- Going from strength to strength
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Long term prospects
- Friendly culture
- The main element of the role as the new sales assessor is to assess patients so that they have the correct equipment bespoke to their specific needs and requirements
- 80% Account Management
- As the new the new area assessor you will assess, promote and sell products including seating, slings, showering and toilet products mainly within the NHS
- Selling and assessing into the NHS, Community, Special Schools, Nursing Homes and a lot of communicating and softly selling to Occupational Therapists
- This is a very soft empathetic type of sale
The Ideal Person:
- As the new sales assessor you will need to have a minimum 18 months commercial sales experience
- Be able to work independently
- Work hard and be rewarded for hard work
- Want to make a difference to the quality of someone's life
- Want to bring new ideas to the table.
- MUST have customer facing experience as you will be going to people houses to do patient assessments.
- An understanding of care homes/hospitals would be an advantage
- You will have used a CRM system.
- Ideally degree educated.
- Will certainly consider a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist looking to get into medical sales
- MUST be physically fit, need to be computer literate and have outstanding customer service skills
- Must have a driving license
Consultant: Helena Heaven
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.