Sales Engineer – Fasteners and OEM Components - £30k-£45k + Car
- OEM End Users
- East Midlands, South West
- £30k-£45k, Company Car, Pension, Healthcare, Mobile, Laptop, 25 days holiday + statutory days
UK fasteners manufacturer requires a fasteners specialist continue the expansion of the Midlands and South Central area
- Established internationally for over 50 years.
- UK and worldwide manufacturing facilities
- Supply over 60 countries across the globe
- Have existing relationships with some of the UKs biggest manufacturers in the automotive sector
The Sales Manager position involves:
- Selling specialist fasteners
- Selling to industrial end users and manufactures
- The most successful salespeople in this company tender for multi million pound contracts
- Signing people up to annual tenders with a contract value between £100 - £1million
- Area is currently turning over £2million
- Targeted to grow the area by 10%-15% per annum
- 50/50 split with new and existing business
The Ideal Person:
- Engineering component sales experience
- A solutions sales approach
- Targeting manufacturing businesses
- Territory management experience
- A proven track record in sales
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 080 8397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.