Sales Engineer - Pneumatics & Hydraulics - £35k-£40k
- Hand Tools, Power Tools, Torque Equipment, Pneumatics
- Oil & Gas, Power, Marine, Transport, Entertainment, Leisure
- North West
- £35k-£40k, Company Car, Mobile, Laptop
- Leading distributor within the Pneumatic Tooling & Hydraulics industry.
- Respectable reputation with customers within the Oil & Gas and Power markets with ambitious plans to expand into new territories, markets with constant introduction of new products and materials.
- Significant emphasis placed on promoting from within and career progression through the ranks.
- Second-to-none training for all employees, from apprentices up to the Senior Director level.
- Selling Pneumatic Torque Tools, Hand & Power Tools, Wrenches, Fixings, Hydraulic Equipment, Nuts, Bolts and Fittings, covering the North West region of the United Kingdom.
- You will be dealing with customers within industries such as Oil & Gas (Offshore/Onshore), Marine, Power Stations, Transport, Entertainment, Sports & Leisure and Industrial Engineering.
- Predominantly seeking new business opportunities along with management of existing spending accounts in the area.
- Responsible for being out in the field 4 days a week, with 1 day working from home, planning, booking appointments for the following week and catching up on a various paperwork and documentation
The Ideal Person:
- You will need to possess sales background within Pneumatics or Tooling applications.
- Massive plus, if you have previously had time spent working on-the-tools as a Service Engineer/Maintenance Engineer/Fitter.
- Minimum HNC/HND/ONC Qualification in MechEng preferable, but not essential.
- To qualify for this position you must reside in the Staffordshire or locally surrounding areas.
Consultant: Jordan Nylander
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.