Sales Executive – Power Distribution - £30k
- Power Distribution
- Electrical Contractors
- London, South East
- £30k, £6k-£10k OTE. Bonus Scheme, Company Car, Pension, Life Insurance, Mobile, Laptop, 25 days holiday + statutory
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the sales team of one of the UK’s Market Leaders in the Power Distribution sector
- With a strong team oriented approach to sales and a continuous commitment to research & development they are very highly regarded in the industry
- Over 30 years experience in manufacturing within the UK
- As Sales Executive you will be selling a wide range of our Power Distribution products through Electrical Contractor
- You will be approaching Contractors when it comes to tackling sales and ensuring the clients products are sold into all specification.
- Covering the London & South East area. This is a new role supporting the Sales Specification Team.
- Autonomous, team-oriented culture
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will have good Electrical wholesale or manufacturing background with knowledge of the electrical contractor’s route to market.
- Would suit someone looking for long term progression opportunities with a market leading brand.
- Our Client is looking for a proactive, driven person who can work on their own initiative, would like a career within sales. Ideally this role could suit someone who is in the early stages of a sales career or looking to transfer from the wholesale side.
- Hungry for success your will use initiative and determination to maximise the potential in your area
- Having experience in the wholesaler industry is a big benefit
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Phone: 0208 397 4114
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.