Sales Manager – Interior Products – £50k
- Interior Products
- House Builders, Main and Sub Contractors
- London, South West
- £50k, OTE £60k, company car, mobile, lap top, 25 days holiday, pension.
- Offices Worldwide
- Close knit team in the UK
- Great brand name
- Sales Manager
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of interior products.
- This is a field/home based role covering from London/Hertfordshire to the South West (not including Kent, Surrey, Sussex).
- 4 days field based and 1 day home based.
- Selling into a mix of House Builders and Main/Sub Contractors.
- 60% account management and 40% new business.
- Year one realistic target of 1 Million Euros.
- Great support and back up.
- Excellent career opportunity
The Ideal Person:
- Must have sold to House Builders and Main Contractors
- Strong Account Manager with the ability to generate new business when required.
- Can map out and plan a territory.
- Self sufficient
Consultant: Nick Harris
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.