Sales Representative - Medical Devices and Pharma - £28k-£34k
- Irrigation solutions, pain, epidural kits, IV fluids, containers, bags, bottles, ambulatory pump and range of unlicensed medicines
- Hospital pharmacy, aseptic units and procurement
- South East
- £28k-£34k with a bonus potential of £8k for hitting 100%, expected £10k-£12k OTE including company car, pension, and private healthcare, holiday.
- A market leading medical devices company.
- Established for over 50 years and seeing good levels of growth.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- The main element of the role as the new sales representative is to sell the portfolio of irrigation solutions, pain, epidural kits, IV fluids, containers, bags, bottles, ambulatory pump and range of unlicensed medicines.
- This is a very well worked territory with solid relationships already in place - the current sale rep has been promoted into another division but working same patch.
- You will be responsible for selling to hospital pharmacy, aseptic units and procurement.
- There is a fair bit of account management whilst trying to gain new business/accounts.
- On occasion you will be training specialist nurses on new products etc.
The Ideal Person:
- Looking for ambitious driven, enthusiastic people to join the team.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for sales representatives to enter the world of medical sales.
- Please apply if you are a successful sales person from any industry who can show desire to enter the medical sales arena or if you are in a nurse, ODA/ODP, pure clinical wanting to get into medical sales.
- It would be advantageous if you have some knowledge of the NHS and the territory.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.