Senior Account Manager - MPS - £40k-£60k
- Document Management, IT Services
- Corporate Organisations, Large SMEs
- London, South East
- £40k-£60k, OTE £110k-£170k, Monthly Commission paid 40% on new business and 30% on existing business, Travel included, 2 annual company trips (previous years have included Vegas, Abu Dubai Grand Prix and Skiing)
- Family owned business proudly established for over 30 years in the print / managed print sector
- A company that genuinely puts the level of service provided at the top of the priorities list ensuring that customers stay customers
- Multi award winning company with a passion for the further development of their staff
- Partners with brands such as Cannon, Ricoh and Xerox
- Grown extensively in the past 5 years with strong expansion targets set for the next 2 years
- Senior Account Manager Role focusing on upgrading, developing and discovering business.
- Selling Document Management IP and IT Services.
- Selling to IT and Financial directors and occasionally procurement directors.
- Typical businesses are corporates and large SMEs within Central London.
- Looking to bring in high quality new corporate businesses, whilst expanding the existing accounts.
- Will expand the existing accounts by finding new products to sell.
- 50% new business and 50% existing accounts split.
- Average order value is £10-50k, with 1 machine costing £5k
- The directors have built up an account base of 200 clients and as a team the senior account manager is expected to manage these accounts as well as bring on new business.
- Expected to be in the London office when they are not attending customer meetings.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have MPS industry experience or knowledge
- Someone who has an average GP of £200k or over in the past 2 years
- Looking for someone to come in and make a big impact quickly
- Self-efficient, polished, corporate
- Someone who understands they are growing as a business and are happy to bring in new business.
- Must be commutable to Central London
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.