Senior Recruitment Consultant / Key Account Manager – Recruitment - £33k, £50k OTE
- Sales, Marketing, Technical and Commercial Recruitment services
- Business End Users in Medical, Construction and Engineering
- South East
- £33k Basic Salary, £50k OTE through an uncapped monthly commission scheme (commission earned on every sale) with accelerators, bespoke employee benefits programme, salary sacrifice benefits, lifestyle benefits, health & wellbeing benefits, personalised training and induction program, day off for your birthday, additional performance incentives including fully expensed trips abroad (Europe & Las Vegas), regular competitions with prizes, regular funded social events and genuine opportunities for career progression (we grow our own managers)
- On Target Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
- We started out as sales recruiters but in response to our clients’ growing preference to have one dedicated recruitment partner, we have enhanced our service into recruiting Sales, Technical and Commercial roles across our specialist sectors: Engineering, Construction and Medical
- We place all levels of personnel, up to Director level, across the UK and Internationally, from our office in Chessington, Surrey
- On Target Recruitment are members of the Association of Professional Staffing Companies and as such adhere to a quality driven code of conduct
- A culture and environment where people want to be and an organisation that provides a range of benefits and progression opportunities
- As a Senior Recruitment Consultant for On Target Recruitment you will be given a list of Clients to manage and develop within one of our niche markets
- You will be working closely with a team of experienced Consultants and supported by a Director who will organise additional internal or external training should you feel that is required
- We will provide you with all the tools for the job which includes a candidate tracking system with over 80,000 active and passive job seekers
- With clear opportunities for progression you can move on to a management position by growing your own team
The Ideal Person:
- Strong track record of success in a 360 Recruitment Consultant position
- Previous experience within the Medical, Engineering or Construction sectors is NOT a prerequisite
- Posses self confidence, have a strong work ethic, fun-loving and empathetic
Telephone:0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.