Service Engineer - Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors, Endoscopes - £28k-£32k
- Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors, Endoscopes
- NHS Hospitals, Private Hospitals, Laboratories
- South Wales
- £28k-£32k + Bonus based on KPI’s. 39 hours per week (Paid as soon as you start the car) Overtime = up to £40k time and a half during week, £28 an hour on Saturday and £30 an hour Sunday, £4 a day lunch allowance, company van, tools, PPE, iPad and company phone, pension, healthcare
- An established global market leader within medical devices
- A wonderful opportunity to enter the commercial medical devices arena
- Fantastic career opportunity
- As the new Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for Pre planned and reactive maintenance for products including, autoclaves, washer/disinfectors, endoscope washers etc
- Will be responsible for servicing these within the NHS, Private hospitals and Laboratories - again probably 80% in to hospitals
The Ideal Person:
- Please apply if you are a medical field service engineer
- Qualified with a City and Guilds in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent CSCS (Service & Facilities) HVACR Skills Card.
- Having HTM 2010/2030/WTM 2 & 3 qualifications are preferable but not a prerequisite whatsoever
- Electrical skills and mechanical fault finding skills
- A knowledge of the principles of Health and Safety
- Good IT skills including the use of Outlook and the ability to work with a laptop and smart phone
Consultant: Helena Heaven
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.