Service Engineer - Compressors - £26k-£30k
- Industrial End Users
- North East
- £26k-£30k, overtime paid 1.5x and double on Sunday, Company Car/van, iPhone & laptop & iPad, 25 days holiday
Leading European compressor manufacturer requires a Service Engineer to install, maintain and service their compressors across their customer sites in Yorkshire.
- European manufacturer
- Company established for 100 years
- Been in the UK for 20 years
- UK T/O £7.5million. 25 Employees
- Globally T/O 130million Euros. 600 Employees
- Service and maintenance of their complete range of compressors.
- 90% of your work will be planned maintenance with only 10% reactive.
- You will be responsible for the Yorkshire region.
- There will be very little need for nights away from home.
- Typical customers are from process industries with the majority specifically from the food & beverage sector.
- This is a multiskilled position.
- 37.5 hours per week as standard. It is anticipated that you will have on average 10 hours of overtime per week.
The Ideal Person:
- Apprentice trained in engineering or rotating equipment..
- Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer.
- Hungry to work overtime and earn additional money.
- Candidates with experience in compressors, gearboxes, motors, inverters, air con or refrigeration will all be considered.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 020 8397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.