Service Technician - Engineering - up to £35k-£40k
- Instrumentation & Flow Meters
- OEM’s, End Users, Manufacturing
- East Anglia
- £35K-£40k, Pension, Health Care cover, 20 days holiday increasing year on year
- Privately owned manufacturer of instrumentation and flow control equipment, with a great name in the market place
- They will give you full training at their manufacturing premises before you start your first day in the office
- Excellent support and coaching/mentoring
- Opportunities to go progress within the business
- Experts in their field
- Office based role working in the Newmarket office from Monday – Friday. 37.5 hours a week with an early finish on a Friday
- Working for a process instrumentation manufacturer who specialise in flow meters and pressure sensors
- The role is an Internal Service Engineer position
- Work will involve inspection, testing quality
- Ordering of spare parts and responding to customers
- Opportunity to recruit a team
The Ideal Person:
- Time Management
- High level phone and E-Mail communication skills
- Ability to plan work and execute
- Ability to develop projects and applications in new accounts and industries
- Communication of complex technical information
- Mechanical/Electrical Service experience
- Understanding of Quality Control
- Continuous Improvement
- Ability to learn and develop
- Servicing of Technical Instrumentation
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.