Services Engineer - Refrigeration - £30k-£35k
- Contractors Specifies, consultants Distributor
- East Midlands
- £30k-£35k, Van, Phone, ipad 25 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Private Medical, Childcare vouchers, perk systems, on call payment, Overtime.
- Our Client is one of the world’s foremost refrigeration solution providers.
- This is a great opportunity to join a well respected, best in field, award winning business who strives to achieve excellence in all aspects of refrigeration technology
- Furthermore, our client are market-leading organisation, who have configured there operations around five customer-driven business areas. These allow them to focus carefully on Refrigeration for Process Systems, including bespoke refrigeration systems.
- The Company have a proven track record in its products expertise and service knowledge in the industry.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides genuine opportunities both professionally and personally.
- Service, maintenance, repair and commissioning of refrigerating, air conditioning and process plant.
- Liaise with customers to ensure work is being carried out to their satisfaction and to identify future potential business.
- Give detailed technical reports on work carried out, or further work necessary to restore plant to optimum operating efficiency; to correctly complete work reports/timesheets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay; to maintain regular contact with service centre.
- Carry out on site equipment installation to acceptable standards and to commission completed plants.
- Carry out on site electrical and mechanical diagnostic checks.
- On-site supervision as necessary of service engineers and apprentices.
- On-site apprentice training.
- Ensure that the Company’s technical and safety standards are maintained in accordance with Health & Safety Practices as outlined in the Company Health and Safety procedures and to make recommendations for improvements as necessary.
- To adhere to company policy of quality service standards
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested
The Ideal Person:
- Strong planning and organisational skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive mind and conceptual thinker
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Service Engineer, or a completed apprenticeship.
- Practical experience with all aspects of refrigeration and air conditioning, both mechanical and electrical.
- Health and safety in the work place awareness, including safe handling of refrigerants, including ammonia and hydrocarbons.
- C&G F-Gas 2079 and Safe Handling of Ammonia Certification
Consultant: Louise Ashena
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.