Site Services Administrator Team Leader - £26k
- Air Source Heat Pumps, Air Conditioning
- Commercial & Residential customers
- North West
- £26k plus team bonus, pension, healthcare, dental, holiday pay and many other benefits
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the site services team of one of the world’s leading brands within the Building Services market
- A global leader in Heating and Ventilation market
- With a innovative and pioneering approach to technology and a continuous commitment to research & development they are very highly regarded in the industry
- As a multiple award winning organisation it is a great place to work
- Fantastic personal and career development
Site Services Administrator Team Leader
- Working as part of the site services team you will be part of a growing company that is a genuine market leader in the HVAC arena
- As the site services administration team leader you will be managing a team of 6 people, leading from the front whist actively managing your team and getting involved in the daily tasks
- Taking incoming calls, emails, booking site engineer visits, being the first point of contact for all clients and engineers.
- Traditionally this role will involve dealing with the commercial and residential markets, specifically focussing on the heat pumps and air conditioning market
- The team leader will be responsible for setting KPI`s, conducting 1-2-1`s, training new starters, updating the CRM systems as well as general administration duties.
The Ideal Person:
- You will be an experienced site services administration team leader/office manager/after care administration manager ( similar role) The key is having man management experience.
- Applicants with a knowledge in air conditioning, heating or ventilation market will be of great interest however not a must
- You will be used to managing a team, working in a pressurised environment, be highly organised and have experience within scheduling/arranging appointments.
Consultant: Karryn Bickell
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.