Specification Manager - Plumbing & Heating - £42k -£47k
- Plumbing & Heating
- Merchants, Distributions, ME consultants, Contractors, Architects, National House builder, LA
- North West
- £42k-£47k, plus OTE pensions, Car, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Our Clients model is increasingly unique in an age of outsourcing and diversification. Strict control over the entire engineering and manufacturing process ensures only products of the highest quality are produced.
- Our Client has a long standing heritage of excellence in the manufacturing of it product and is the UK marketing leader.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers to drive forward the aspiration to be the 1st choice.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new Specification Manager with excellent induction and training, and the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- As the Specification Manager you will promote, raise awareness and generate sales, through Merchants Distributors Contractors, Me consultants and Architects, National House builders and LA.
- Selling the companies full range of plumbing & heating products, providing advice where needed and product training to ensure the already company excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- Promoting our clients full range to raise awareness and encourage distribution to generate specifications.
- The Specification Manager will continue to raise the companies profile, build and maintain effective relation, throughout the process and providing proven solutions using the company’s products, to achieve sales targets.
- With constant investment in staff development, the Specification Manager will have continuous training opportunities presented to them.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record and exceptional customer service skills, like a Technical and Key account management person.
- Keen to develop the current area to its full potential.
- Focused and dedicated to delivering increasing sales, and understanding the route to market.
- Disciplined to manage own area, introduce tailored customer plans, completing paperwork and managing their diary.
- Will want to join a market leading manufacturer.
- Driving licence.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.