Technical Sales Engineer – Valves – £40k
- Safety Relief Valves, Mechanical Valves, Process Valve Equipment
- Oil and Gas OEM, End Users, Re-sellers
- East Midlands
- Up to £40k based on experience
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading manufacturer of mechanical valves.
- Fantastic company and close-knit, hardworking team
- Consistent growth and development
Technical Sales Engineer
- As the Technical Sales Engineer you will join a team of 4 to handle complex enquiries and orders.
- You will review technical specifications, price proposals etc and deliver a solution to your customer
- You will sell to customers in distribution, Oil and Gas and Offshore
- You will liaise with the external sales teams, instrument engineers, buyers, other internal sales team
- You will be will be processing orders throughout Europe, Russia, Middle East and Africa and managing client relations including Distributors
The Ideal Person:
- The successful applicant to this role will have experience within Valves and valve related equipment, and the equipment’s use within the Oil and Gas Sector.
- You will be a team player who is good with people and hardworking, with a drive to succeed and a proactive attitude
- You will ideally have a qualification in mechanical or chemical engineering.
- You will be a clear communicator and know how to make yourself understood when discussing technical applications and specifications.
Consultant: Stephanie Brown
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.