Technical Services Advisor – Roofing
- Roofing Systems
- Architects, House Builders, Contractors and Installer
- North West
- £29K - £37K depending on Experience, 25 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holiday, Pension, Mobile, Laptop, IPad, Hybrid role working home and office based.
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within roofing systems.
- Our Client has a long standing heritage of excellence and an established strong track record in the market sector. Leading provider of Roofing Systems.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers and is well placed to provide advice and support on products.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new Technical Services Advisor with excellent induction plus training is provided and the opportunity to drive the business forward.
The Role of a Technical Services Advisor:
- As a Technical Services Advisor – roofing, you will support the Area Technical Manager to write the specification details on projects.
- You will provide Technical advice where needed, to ensure the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- You will continue to raise the companies profile, build and maintain effective relations with the commercial team and clients.
- With constant investment in staff development, the Technical Services Advisor will have continuous training opportunities presented to them and a huge opportunity to make an impact on this company and be rewarded.
- This is a hybrid Role working from Home 4 days a week and 1 day in the office.
- Covering: North West, Lancashire
Benefits of a Technical Services Advisor:
- £29k - £37k depending on experience
- 25 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holiday
- Hybrid role working home and office based
The Ideal Person for the Technical Services Advisor:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self motivated and a desire to succeed.
- Ideally you will have Industry knowledge of Roofing Systems, Specification writing, and Reading drawings on Cad.
- My client is also keen to have a chat with someone who is from the tools or a graduate looking to build a career within the roofing system business.
- Focused and dedicated to delivering.
- Will want to join a market leading company.
- Driving licence.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.