Territory Business Manager - Wound Care - £28k-£35k
- NHS Community and Acute
- South East, South West
- Major player in wound care and dermatology
- Offer genuine career opportunities
- Offer full intensive induction & training
Territory Business Manager
- Selling wound care products to tissue viability nurses, dermatology nurses/consultants and acute hospitals
- Very much a relationship sell- Typically you will be hosting lunch meetings or doing exhibitions or demos of the products, or dealing with procurement.
- Field based sales role
- Influencing the buying process
- Covering Primary and Secondary care
The Ideal Person:
- The most important criteria is that the candidate is an enthusiastic, reliable and a results driven self-starter
- Will consider graduates or people from business to business sales
- Must be hardworking and driven to succeed
- Someone who would fit well into the existing dynamic team
- Will look at people without sales experience with a clinical background, Nurse, physio, podiatrist etc.
- Must have good relationship building skills
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.