Territory Manager – Cardiac Surgery & Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac Surgery Portfolio
- Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiac Centres
- London, South East
- £40k-£55k basic salary depending on experience, £24k bonus, stretch to £30k for 125% of target, COMPANY CAR
- Leading medical devices supplier.
- Business is exceeding targets.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Supportive culture, a fun place to work.
- Invest in their staff.
- Selling a range of Cardiac Surgery (80%)- & Interventional Cardiology (20%) products.
- Dealing with Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiac Centres.
- Provide procedural and product expertise to targeted customers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) through field travel, meeting attendance, educational seminars, and/or case observations.
- Attain required objectives designed to increase fiscal revenue, market share and profitability.
- To actively gather market intelligence on our own and competitor portfolio/activities.
- Develop procedural knowledge and expertise.
- ct as the company representative in the critical care field for internal and external customers.
- £40-55k basic salary depending on experience, £24k bonus, stretch to £30k for 125% of target, COMPANY CAR ONLY, £5.00 lunch allowance, Medicash available, 4 x Death In Service, pension - Employer contribute 5%, 24 holiday + Bank Holiday
The Ideal Person:
- Will have cardiac surgery sales or clinical knowledge.
- ill consider a clinician looking to take the next step into a commercial role.
- Previous work experience in a clinical environment within a theatre environment would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to master technical knowledge regarding product and its clinical use.
- Wants candidates that that are willing to learn, be coached and put the effort in.
- Big on personality and looks for people that can bring something to the business and good team fit.
- Able to confidently present to Cardiac Surgeons and cope well under pressure.
- IT skills with experience in the use of MS Office Software and Web Internet based communication.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.