Territory Manager – Orthopaedics/Medical Devices - Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire - OTE £65k-£70k
- Orthopaedic Implants, Instruments, Orthobiologics, Consumables and Capital Equipment
- NHS, Private, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Consultants, Nurses, Procurement
- South East
- £35k-£48k + open-ended monthly commission, OTE £65k-£70k in 1st year, and a first year guarantee is standard - Self motivated, high achievers will earn significantly more, Car, Pension (company contribute 10%). Private healthcare via BUPA for employee and family. 25 days annual leave, Lunch allowance
- Been established for over 35 years
- Market Leading Global medical device company
- Leader in new product development and medical education in orthopaedics
- Continuing to experience unprecedented growth and demand for their products throughout the world
- An exciting opportunity to join a company seeing exponential growth levels with fantastic earning potential
- The main element of the role as the new territory sales manager is to sell their whole portfolio of orthopaedic products - including Implants, instruments, orthobiologics, consumables and capital equipment
- Areas covered are shoulder, Knee, Elbow, Hand & Wrist, Foot& Ankle, Hip, Orthobiologics, Imaging & Resection
- This is a consultative sell, where you will be spending a great deal of time in theatre selling to orthopaedic surgeons, consultants as well as dealing with purchasing chain
- Will also be attending trade shows and exhibitions etc Selling to orthopaedic surgeons, consultants, nurses, procurement etc
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally you will have +2 years orthopaedic sales experience either as an territory sales manager or associate but please do apply if you have less than this and your application with certainly be considered
- Orthopaedic sales experience is certainly the ideal but not a prerequisite so if you have a good track record of success within a theatre based medical devices role and have a good understanding of anatomy please apply
- Again on a case by case scenario consider physiotherapists, orthopaedic nurses etc as long as the candidates have a thorough understanding anatomy and have the business acumen. Looking for an enthusiastic bubbly hunter.
- A very good sales person
- Dynamic, energetic go getter with excellent communication skills.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.