Territory Sales Manager – Ophthalmology – £38k-£45k
- Intraocular Lenses
- Ophthalmic surgeons, Ophthalmic consultants, business managers, Heads of departments and procurement
- South West
- £38k-£45k + £20k OTE, Company Car/Car Allowance, Phone, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare, 25 days holiday
- An exciting opportunity to join an ophthalmic company established for over 50 years
- Company seeing continual and exponential growth
- A fantastic career opportunity
Territory Sales Manager
- The main element of the role as the new territory sales manager is to sell the range of intraocular lenses (IOL’s) and pharmaceuticals associated with ophthalmic surgery
- As the new Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling to both the NHS and private hospitals - selling to ophthalmic surgeons, consultants, heads of departments and procurement
- This is a well worked area with big potential
- There is a split of 75/25 new/existing business as there is a big push for a new premium IOL product they have just released
The Ideal Person:
- Key is ophthalmology sales (ideally surgical)
- Would potentially consider good theatre sales people, looking to get into ophthalmology
- Looking for driven candidates that have a proven track record in sales and the ability to discuss how they have won deals
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.