Territory Sales Manager Orthopaedics £30k-£40k, £12k OTE
- Portfolio of Knee, Hip and Shoulder Implants, biologics and fixation devices
- orthopaedic surgeons, procurement, specialist nurses
- South East
- £30k-£40k potentially a bit more for a superstar + £12k OTE uncapped, Car, iPhone, Laptop, ipad, 25 Days Holiday, pension, healthcare, income protection, 4 x DIS.
Territory Sales Manager
- Established for 30 years
- A market leading orthopaedic implants company
- Backing by large corporate but still act a family feel organisation
- Very well looked and a fantastic career opportunity
Territory Sales Manager
- As the new Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for sell the whole portfolio orthopaedic products which include of Knee, Hip, Shoulder Implants and biologics, staples etc
- You will be selling into the NHS and Private hospitals whilst liaising with and selling to orthopaedic surgeons, consultants, specialist nurses and procurement etc
- You will proactively hunt for new opportunities both from within existing accounts and
The Ideal Person:
·Territory Sales Manager
- Ideally you will be a territory sales manager within orthopaedics with a successful track record of success
- Will consider any excellent theatre medical devices sales people who want to get into orthopaedic theatre sales as well - Any surgical instruments or metal work within theatre
- Will consider spinal or other technical medical theatre devices backgrounds
- Someone who in their ascendency and is tenacious, hungry, driven and trustworthy
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.