Territory Sales Manager - Retailers - £35k-£40k
- Decorative Lighting
- Lighting retailers and home interior retailers
- North East, North West, Scotland
- £35-40k, £10k OTE, Pension, Health Care, Car, Laptop, Mobile
- This is a great opportunity for the new Territory Sales Manager to join a recognised manufacturer of decorative lighting.
- The Company have a proven track record in the market and lead by example.
- Broad product range.
- Well worked territory.
- High OTE for top performers.
- As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be managing your own sales territory developing business, journey planning and decision making in-line with company requirements.
- Covering the North East, North West and Scotland.
- This is heavily account management focused.
- Selling decorative lighting to lighting retailers and electrical wholesalers.
- £35-40k basic + £10k OTE.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is results driven, thrives on a challenge and has the ability to work in a pressured environment.
- Ideally coming from a decorative lighting background, or wholesale ASM’s may also be considered.
- Previous experience of selling an aesthetic product to retailers is key.
- Must have a pro–active approach to sales and customer service, key is to build and maintain relationships.
- Able to manage a large geographical area and a big account base.
- Disciplined in hitting targets. Honest, enthusiastic and with the drive to be the best, team player.
- Good Knowledge of the local area.
- Driving licence essential.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.