Territory Sales Manager – Surgical Equipment - £30k-£40k
- Forceps, Scissors, Specula, Manipulators, Scalpels, Needle Holders, Syringes, IVT etc.
- NHS, private, ophthalmologists, ENT departments, NHS and Private Theatres as well as dermatologists, dermatology departments and outpatient
- East Anglia, East Midlands
- £30k-£40k + £12k commission on growth, Car, phone, laptop, pension, 23 days holiday.
- A well established ophthalmic medical devices company
- Seeing good levels of growth
- Fantastic career opportunity
Territory Sales Manager
- You will be responsible for selling single use theatre instruments used in ophthalmic surgery and dermatology and ENT procedures
- You will sell Forceps, Scissors, Specula, Manipulators, Scalpels, Needle Holders, Syringes, IVT etc. Selling into ophthalmologists, ENT departments, NHS and Private Theatres as well as Dermatologists, Dermatology departments and outpatients
- You will be targeted and look to grow the territory by 20% - mix of new and existing business
- You will find both autonomy and support, though you need to hit the ground running
- Most hospitals have something of theirs so it’s up selling other products into these accounts
The Ideal Person:
- A fantastic opportunity to join a growing ophthalmic company
- Ideally you will have some experience selling into the NHS or understanding how the NHS sales process works
- Experienced medical theatre sales people will be considered
- If you are a nurse ODP/ODA/Theatre Nurse and likewise can prove desire to enter medical sales please apply
- Relationship builder and maintainer with an edge and engaging personality
Consultant: Isabella Mills
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.