Territory Sales Manager - Wound Care - West Midlands and North Wales – Up to £38k
- Wound Care, Pressure Care, Dressings
- NHS, Community, Acute, Tissue Viability Nurses, District Nurses
- West Midlands, North Wales
- £35k-£38k + £15k OTE approximately, A-class Mercedes etc, healthcare pension, laptop phone, 25 days holiday
- An exciting opportunity to join a market leading wound management company
- This is a fast paced, up and coming wound management company
- Fantastic career opportunity
- As the new territory sales manager you will be responsible for selling the portfolio of dressings
- You will be responsible for selling mostly into community with 90% of revenue generated by the community
- As the new territory sales manager you be responsible for selling to TVN'S and district nurses mainly
- New products coming to market so exciting times
The Ideal Person:
- Looking for territory sales managers to hit the ground running preferably from a wound care sales background selling dressings or at least familiar with wounds but this is not a prerequisite
- If you are an ex nurse who has dealt with wound and wound management and then gone into commercial then great then potentially a TVN or District nurse looking for a break into medical sales arena
- You will be faced paced, driven, enthusiastic and a hunter gatherer
Consultant: David Gray
Tel: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.