Trainee Sales Executive - Blinds and Awnings - £18k
- Blinds and Awnings
- Offices, Restaurants, Retail 70% and 30% End Users, General Public
- South East
- £18k, 20 days holiday, full training and career opportunity
- Family owned and run
- Known for high quality products
- Long-term staff retention
Junior Sales Person/Trainee Sales Person
- This is an entry level role for someone in the infancy of their career, full training, support and back up
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of bespoke Blinds and Awnings.
- Based from the office/Showroom in you will be out on the road meeting with customers 4 days a week after your training.
- Please note no evenings or weekend work required.
- New business focused with nearly all appointments pre booked.
- Selling into End Users mainly which will be shops, restaurants and offices 70% of the time and 30% will be with Domestic Customers.
- When out on the field you will likely be attending 4 meetings a day however you will not be micro managed at all.
- All business is warm and this company gets a lot of internet enquiries.
- Excellent training on their system, support and back up.
- A great career move.
The Ideal Person:
- This is totally attitude led
- Must be able to drive and have your own car
- Natural people skills
- Out-going with a strong personality
- Looking for a long term career
- Wants to learn
- No experience required as this is a Junior/Trainee Sales role
Consultant: Nick Harris
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.