Training manager - Women’s Health - £50k-£65k (DOE) – UK Wide
- Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Women’s Health
- Sales Team, Key Account Manager, Regional Business Managers, Office Staff
- £50k-£65k, 10% bonus, £5k-£10k OTE, £5 a day lunch allowance, Car allowance £6K per annum, pension 3% being reviewed, 25 days Holiday
- A market leading pharmaceutical company in its discipline
- Seeing continual growth year on year
- Fantastic career opportunity
- The main element of the role as the new training manager is to design and deliver bespoke training packages covering sales, marketing, account management, equality etc
- You will liaise with the marketing team and assist them and they will assist you putting all the tools and materials together to deliver A* training courses on the road and in office
The Ideal Person:
- MUST have APBI
- Must be a training manager who has designed and delivered bespoke training packages in the medical arena
- You will need to be engaging, driven and have a level of gravitas to hold a room of sales teams attention
- You will be collaborative in nature as will have a lot of dealings with marketing andalso be able to engage with different levels within the organisation and deliver training at all levels
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.