Truck Service Partner Manager - £35k-£40k
- Truck Garage Equipment
- Distributors, Logistics, Haulage
- East Midlands, London, South East, South West, West Midlands
- £35k-£40k, £7k-£8k OTE, mobile phone, pension, executive company car, an opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest trailer manufacturers, international training programme
Globally recognised truck manufacturer require a commercially focussed Aftermarket Sales Manager maintain and grown commercial relations with specialised dealers / service partners
- Established for over 50 years
- Growing company with recent investment in new product introduction
- Able to offer a clear career path for progression
- International training programme
- Managing a number of service partners / dealers in the South of the UK. You are tasked to ensure each dealer is meeting the set standards
- Managing the turnover of aftermarket sales across your region
- Dealer audits and contract negotiation
- Identify new dealers
- Optimise dealer locations. (This may mean removing dealers from certain areas)
- Promote part sales via dealers
- Set targets for dealers
- Covering the South of the UK below Birmingham
- A typical week will be 4 days on the road and 1 day from home
The Ideal Person:
- Commercially focussed sales professional
- Experience working with service partners / dealer network
- From trucks / logistics / automotive is an advantage
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.